Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Prologue

Music Virus



Prelude :)
The sun was shining brightly upon my face as I awoke to a sound of a piano. I listened to the slight noises of the keys being pressed gently. It was nothing like I had ever heard. The melody seemed bright but depressing. My vision was as blurry as a dream. Is this a dream? As my senses slowly came back to me, I heard an angelic voice of a girl singing along with the beautiful melody. Was this truly a voice of a human? I had to go find her. There's no one in this world as talented as her, at least that's what i thought.
I searched the room that I was in and found that my surroundings included a grand piano, chairs, desks, dry erase board and a window. There was no sign of a girl singing or playing piano, but I could still hear the distinct sound of that voice. Without a doubt, it was coming from the room next door.
My footsteps echoed through the vast hallway as I rushed towards the sound, but before I reached the room, all the noise had stopped. I hesitated for a moment before opening the door, what will I say or do when I find her? I sighed, lets just give it a try, no one's going to say anything if I open the door for just a second.
I took a deep breath and opened the door to find the sun blinding my eyes. The only thing I saw was the back view of a girl with long black hair and a school uniform. I couldn't recognize if the uniform was from our school or from another school because of the sunlight.
One blink of an eye and she was gone. Only the sound of the other door in front of me closing, echoed in the distance. Will I ever be able to find her?...

0 comments:

 

Music Virus Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template