Tuesday, March 16, 2010

chapter 3 Discovery

Jenny's pov

The next morning was a nightmare.

My hair flew up every direction and I hadn't

slept in because I was searching for my phone in that fountain.

Who would've thought a water fountain can be anything but beautiful?

I shoved through the crowd of students in my classroom and found a seat next to

the window.

Without hesitation, I laid my head on the desk and passed out

----------------------

There was a slight tap on my right shoulder.

I mumbled, "hmm?" That person tapped on my shoulder once more.

This time I opened my eyes and I witnessed

thousands of people staring down at me.

The only person that caught my eyes was

James. He stared at me wide eyed.

"Miss. I don't intend on ruining your nap, but your snoring way too loud in my

class!" the teacher had dark rimmed red glasses with short hair that curled up

to her jawline.

"well anyway. Wherever your sitting is the seat that you will sit this whole

semester. Let's begin with our textbooks. Open the page to 120."

Nothing else stuck to my mind except whole semester."

I looked to my right and saw james that asshole!"

I sighed into my hands with frustration.

I had a severe cold and I couldn't keep my eyes open.

"You over there!" the teacher pointed at me.

"me?"

she grimaced, "yeah you! Go up to the front and play a song and sing to it!

I want you to make up a song on the spot!"

I walked up to the front and everything seemed hazy like a dream.

The only thing I remembered was the sound of the piano and my voice.

Towards the end, everything went black.

James' pov

Jenny was called up by the teacher for falling asleep for the second time.

I bet she's going to suck badly.

She stepped up to the front and showed a weak smile.

What was wrong? She looked pale and her lips were dried up.

My mind went blank as soon as she began to play and sing.

Her voice was exactly like the voice I had heard that day.

Her voice was angelic and it made my heart

skip a beat. This couldn't be. How can a person like that have such a beautiful

voice? I couldn't stop denying the fact that she was the girl that invaded my dreams

every now and then. She'd sing that song without a care in the world. I closed

my eyes to align that voice with the song in my dreams.

Just when realization struck me, the voice stopped and I heard a thud. My eyes

snapped open and I saw her lying on the floor. She had fainted and I couldn't

stop myself from running up to the front. I carried her in my arms and ran

towards the infirmary without saying a word.

--------------

She lay there, breathless and beautiful. I hadn't seen her close up. She was

beautiful... At first I only thought that she was just an average girl, but she

was different. Had I fallen for her voice? The heartbeat in my chest rang

through my ears. I only hoped she wouldn't wake up.

When I decided to move her hair away from her left eye, her eyes fluttered open.

I quickly moved my hands away.

Jenny's pov

I opened my eyes to find that James had brushed my hair away from my eyes. He

quickly turned away and said "don't ever faint again. Your way too heavy!" this

got me steaming up with anger.

I kicked his chair so he fell face forward. "that's what you get!" I rushed out

the door with this memory in mind. Why would he brush hair out of my face? Isn't

that what lovers do? As I thought of this, my face turned bright red. That's

probably the effects of being angry. It's totally not because he had interest in me right?

---------------

It was already very late and I couldn't go to sleep.

My head went back to the time he had brushed my hair out of my face! DAMN HIM!

HE CAN GO DIE! I bet he did that to take advantage of me that perverted jerk!

I'll make sure he can't touch my face ever again!

That night I devised a devious plan to take over his mind.

How will i do that? I'm going to make him fall head over heels for me.

------------------

That morning I couldn't believe I tried to attempt that plan because

James had that same dumb expression he had when he threw my phone into the fountain.

How was I going to follow this plan when his expression clearly showed that

he hated my guts. He faced the other direction and he didn't look at me at all.

I wore make up and put on major perfume. Nothing seemed to work!

All I got was an uncomfortable aura and a dissatisfied expression.

I gave up and was on the verge of just dozing off when James nudged my shoulder.

"What do you want?"

He looked stunned, which was a surprising reaction because he always looked like

he knew what he was doing.

Without saying a word, he pointed at the teacher who was glaring down at me.

"JENNY! HAVE I NOT TOLD YOU TO STOP DOZING OFF IN CLASS?! I KNOW YOU FAINTED YESTERDAY, BUT THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DOZE OFF EVERY CLASS PERIOD!"

I nodded my head with a huge grin on my face.
"Of course. I was paying attention."

She let out a sigh and pointed towards the door.

"If your not going to pay attention. just get out right now.

I don't want to teach someone that doesn't pay attention.

You don't deserve to be in a school like this if you don't focus on your studies."

This comment made me realize that i was in fact abusing this privilege.

James sat next to me; his face in his hands.

He pitied me, I just knew it.

I stood up and bowed to the teacher.

"I'm really sorry. I won't abuse this privilege anymore. I'll focus on my studies.

Please give me one more chance."

The teacher fixed her glasses and cleared her throat.

"Alright. Sit down. I don't want to see you dozing off anymore."

As the class began again, the teacher assigned us to work on a project with our partner.

We had to compose a song together and perform a duet by next month.

Of course I hated it though because I was working with James.

He sat in his seat with a slight grin on his face while he tapped his pen on the desk.

I finally broke the silence.

"Sooooo.... are we working on our project? What type of song do you want it to be?"

He still didn't reply to me. This time I poked his arm.

"Jaaaaammmes."

I waved my hand in front of his face.

Looked like he snapped out of his daydreaming when I did this, because

he looked straight at me.

"Anything you want."

His voice was soft and unlike before. I think I was falling for him instead of everything

being the other way around.

I was supposed to make him fall for me, not me for him.

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me towards the piano.

"I wanna hear your singing and your piano playing."

I blurted out without thinking, "Why are you being nice to me?"

He smirked, "I'm not being nice to you. I'm just being myself when I'm not angry."

I couldn't believe this comment because all I've seen from him was the evil side of him.

Could he be telling the truth?


Chapter 3 finished…. >>>>>>>>>>>> Please continue to chapter 4!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chapter 4?

 

Music Virus Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template