Tuesday, March 16, 2010

chapter 2 Broken

Jenny's POV

I felt the glares burn into my back as I anxiously tried to avoid the fans. They slowly began to approach me while I kept stumbling backwards, trying to keep my balance.
"Well well... what have we got here? An antifan?"
I frantically shook my head, "No... that's not what I meant!"
Katie butted into the conversation, "Actually, Jenny here loves DREAM, right?"
I quickly stuttered, "y...yeah."
"Hmm... then who were you refering to when you said 'They SUCK?'"
Katie stared at me, begging me to find the correct answer.
I responded, "That was to... uh... to my parents. Ugh... they suck. They always call my cell phone and nag about school. Right?! Katie?"
She stuttered, "Y..yeah."
Luckily, everyone fell for it and they continued to do what they were doing.
I whispered, "Sheesh... these fans are crazy!"
"I know, right?"
"Do you have lives? They seem like crazy people trying to stalk every member of Dream and they're so crazy they'd kill any anti fan!"
She laughed, "Maybe they're just crazy because no other guy is cute at our school except the members of Dream."
"that sucks! I was looking foreward to falling in love at this school. I guess I have no luck!"
Katie shrugged while drinking a sip of her punch, "I actually don't know. Maybe there's cute guys I haven't met yet."
I frowned, "but if there isn't, I'm out of luck because I think the leader of Dream looks way too ugly and on top of that he's rude!"
She coughed while choking on her drink, "Jenny! Are you out of your mind?! You simply do not have taste if you think James is ugly. James is like the most famous idol that even guys drool over. No one can top that."
I shrugged, "Well, you know me. I'm not like other girls. What do you expect from a country girl like me?"
I gulped down the rest of my drink as Katie continued to explain the causes of not liking James.
"One huge rule at this school is that, you can not despise James or go out with him. Despising leads to being a loner and going out with him leads to being bullied by fans."
What was wrong with these people? I can't hate him or like him? Then what am I supposed to do?
"Okay. Okay. Fine, I don't care about him anyways."
Afterwards, Katie and me decided to leave to a restaurant. I was starving and my stomach was growling louder than a siren of an ambulance truck. As we entered an Italian restaurant, a waiter standing at the door instructed us towards a small room that had fancy paintings all over the wall. The seats were designed with flowers and amazing water falls. My eyes grew wider as my eyes remained at the water fountain next to the flowers that were placed right next to the wall.
While sitting down on the seat, my mouth dropped open when I saw the silverware. Pure gold and perfect for a dining room inside a painting.
I searched through the menu, trying to find something good. The waiter came seconds later asking, "What would you like?"
I grinned, "I would like a fetaccini alfredo!"
He scribbled down a whole bunch of words and put his attention to Katie.
Katie replied, "I would like the same as hers."
"Anything else?" We replied in harmony, "Nope."
The waiter took our menus and left the room. As I played with my fork, Katie questioned, "So what school did you go to before coming to high school?"
I was not thrilled about my middle school experience. My nickname used to be the tazmanian devil because I was extremely good at running and I was really obnoxious. People didn't realize my musical talent and assumed that I was only athletic. People would keep suggesting that I go out for the Olympics, but that wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to become a singer. My guitar wasn't' the newest or the hottest, but it's the talent that counts, right?
"I went to Jinshi Middle School. I absolutely hated it." I tried to avoid being questioned about my past by changing the subject. "Do you like anyone?"
She blushed, "You know... Nathan."
I muttered, "I should've known."
"Well, I've always liked him. He's so kind and he never flirts with girls. He's so different. I love him."
I sighed, "I didn't mean that. I meant as in an actual guy, not a celebrity."
She shook her head in denial, "NO, he's not a celebrity. He's definitly a regular guy that attends my school!"
Oh dear... what has gotten into her? Hope she doesn't fall too hard for him. I bet he'll hurt her, because that's what celebrities do to people, hurt them. They lie to you and tell you that they love you, but they don't even know you. I guess that's what I thought...

James' POV

While stepping off the stage, I heard a rampage occur in the middle of the dance floor. Maybe another one of my fans offended the others. Oh well, I don't care anyways. Nathan high fived me as we celebrated another great performance.
Right before I took a sip of my soda, David came up to me and handed me a PDA.
"Someone keeps calling your phone."
I glared down at the device as frustration crept up my mind. In large letters it said, 'MOM'
I quickly dialed my number into the unknown device. Whoever has my phone is definitly going to get it! I'm pissed. I'm sick of her mother calling me and not being able to get my schedule. I've been missing out on some of my appointments because of my mysterious PDA disappearance.
The phone rang quietly into my ears as it rang a couple of times. Before I knew it, I heard a soft voice, "Hello?"

Jenny's POV

While scarfing down the food in front of me, Katie giggled, "Slow down! It's not like anyone's going to steal your food!"
I mumbled while having my mouth full, "... wmmell *crunch *crunch... I.. *crunch can't help it *swallow I love food!"
Katie almost fell off her seat when she witnessed my attempt at trying to speak while eating.
"Oh my god! This reminds me of back in the day when we used to eat like this and you'd eat like a maniac. My mom would call you Miss Piggy."
I burst on in laughter, "Yeah! She'd squeeze my cheeks and ask if I wanted more food. Your mom used to adore me so much!"
"Yeah great times!"
"We should...."
I was interrupted when a strange ringtone came from my PDA. It was way too plain. *RING RING RING RING*
"Hello?!"
"Is this the girl I ran into?"
My right eyebrow rose up in question, "Who's this?"
He sighed into the phone, "James, the guy you bumped into this morning."
I sat there dumbfounded.
"Hello? Are you there?"
I realized it was that jerk who bumped into me and didn't even apologize.
I replied, "Yeah. What do you want? I don't have time for this."
I felt the tension between us even through the phone.
He angrily shouted, "You don't have time? Your the one who stole my phone! You left me with your crappy PDA on purpose you DUMB COUNTRY GIRL!"
Now he was making me furious.
"Who the hell do you think you are?! I didn't take your STUPID phone! GET the facts straight!" I grunted and hung up on him.
My assumption was totallly correct, he was a complete jerk. I hope he never gets his phone back!
Katie stared at me as if I just killed something. "What was that?"
I shrugged, "Just some crazy psycho that thinks I stole his phone."
Right after I said that, I remembered I did bump into someone and I did pick up a PDA that seemed oddly too clean.
I frantically dug in my bag for my PDA. The screen was once again, clean as new. I looked into the phone and quickly dialed my number. It this is my phone, it'll go straight to voicemail. Instead of hearing the woman who anounced the options for voicemail, I heard that guy's annoying voice again.
"Why didn't you answer the damn phone?"
I spat, "For your information, I can NOT answer your phone if I LIKE! I don't have to listen to you!"
I could sense the hostile atmosphere through the phone as he spoke, "Don't speak to me like that. DO you know what I can do? I can crush every little bone in your body and feed it to the sharks. If you don't want to see that, I'd suggest you listen."
I replied, "but..."
He interruped, "No, you will listen to me and you will meet me tomorrow in front of the school building, Seoul High School at 5pm."
He hung up and I heard my own breath echo. What's wrong with me? Why couldn't I speak?
Tomorrow? I think maybe I shouldn't give him the phone. I think I'll make that kid learn how to apologize. I've got a plan!

James' POV

She really has guts. I've never met anyone like her. She actually yelled at me and made me feel like crap. Why is she so different? I thought most girls would've been falling for me already. She should be begging to meet me once more for finding her phone or something. I really don't get her.
I pulled on an expensive shirt and a watch while examining the outfit I chose to wear that day. It was a Saturday and I had to dress nicely in order to get attention from everyone.
I grinned as I imagined her begging me to forgive her. I definitely won't forgive her and she can deal with that for the rest of her LIFE.

Jenny's POV

I was an hour late to where I was supposed to be at. James can suffer maybe a little bit more. Without even thinking twice, I went to go buy ice cream. Mmm.. my favorite, melon flavored popsicle. The popsicle filled my tast buds with heaven. Delicious.
I walked up to my destination and found him shriveled up like a ball. Of course, he was cold, it was windy.
"hey."
He looked up and I felt the hatred in his eyes.
"Where the hell were you?"
I shrugged, "eating ice cream."
I pointed at my melon icecream, while laughing.
"You think I'm kidding? All those things I said to you weren't just jokes!"
"Whatever, but do ou want your phone back?"
"Yes."
I grinned, "You'll have to say sorry before you can have it!"
I dangled the phone in front of his face. Before he could reach for the phone, I quickly ran away towards a bench in front of the school's sign.
"GIVE IT TO ME!"
I stuck out my tongue, trying to get him annoyed.
"NOPE."
We ran in circles around the bench for hours without an end. My legs were getting tired and I was running out of stamina. After a couple minutes, he finally threw his hands up into the air in defeat."
"Fine, I'll say sorry. Let's go sit over there next to the fountain."
I glanced over at the beautiful fountain. I guess he was really going to apologize. Excitement grew in me as I realized that I had taught him well. He was going to apologize!
We walked over to the fountain and we sat next to each other.
He stared into my eyes with all the love and admiration in them. It was way too good to be a lie. His lips moved as he said, "I'm so sorry. I never intended it to turn out this way. I hope that we can set aside our differences and restart this relationship." He stuck out his right hand.
I blushed and touched his hand, "My name is James, and yours?"
I stuttered, "...J...Jenny."
He chuckled, "That's a cute name, but may I have my phone back?"
I slowly dropped the phone into his hands. I knew that he was going to thank me for teaching him this kindness. My splendid teachings never fail.
Suddenly, I remembered, I need my phone.
"Uh... James. Can I have my phone back?"
An evil grin formed on his face as he took out the phone.
"You mean this?"
He pointed at my phone.
I nodded, "Yeah."
"Oh alright!"
He put the phone out for me to grab.
I tried to reach for it, but before I did so, he threw my phone into the fountain next to us.
A wail escaped my mouth as I witnessed this.
"What have you done!?"
An evil grin formed on his face once again. I was going to remember that stupid face and I swear on my life, I will get revenge!.....

Chapter 2 finished.... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please continue to chapter 3!

0 comments:

 

Music Virus Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template